Digital Marketing Sales Advisor (Dutch Speaker) €2500 signing bonus
We are looking for marketing talents for our client with the right sales attitude. All you need to bring is Dutch language proficiency, good command of English and, of course, an enthusiasm for working with international clients and colleagues in a dynamic, imaginative and young team. Spend a year (or more) in one of Europe's top travel destinations: Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Daily support of existing customers in the B2B market, identification of sales opportunities
- Establish a relationship of trust with key decision makers in the marketing industry and consultants for online advertising strategies
- Understand the business objectives of your customers to achieve the most effective online advertising
- Offer strategic campaign support and advertising training to educate your customers
- Sales increase through up-selling to train customers
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak Dutch on a native level + you have a good level of English (at least B2)
- You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree
- You have a sales or marketing background
- You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products
- You are a strategic thinker
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 5 weeks including certification (useful for future employers)
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month + potential bonus of up to 900€ gross quarterly
- Without accommodation: 1.298€ gross/month + potential bonus of up to 900€ gross quarterly
(*) Compensation of the training period 100%
For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.