Digital Marketing Consultant for Agencies (German Speaker)
A famous search engine is waiting for you to join their team as an account specialist for digital marketing agencies.
If you already have previous experiences in the field of Sales, Digital Marketing, and/or Project Management, that might be the right opportunity for you.
Start your digital marketing career in an innovative and international company. Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and combine a peaceful lifestyle with the beach.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Digital Marketing Consultant will be:
- Performing the role of a consultant for digital agencies in terms of customer satisfaction and growth
- Data analysis of campaigns and ROI optimization for the agency's digital marketing investment
- Optimize marketing campaigns and define digital strategies
- Strengthen the knowledge and relationship between agencies and colleagues and share expert knowledge
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Obtaining a bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experiences
- Having previous overall experience (1-2 years) in sales, digital advertisement or PPC campaigns
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Familiarity with social media and online marketing products
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 5 weeks
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1033€ gross/month + monthly bonus of up to 500€ gross per month
- Without accommodation: 1.400€ gross/month + monthly bonus of up to 500€ gross per month
For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!