Data Business Analyst (English Speaker)
Do you have experience as a Business Analyst and a good understanding of data? Are you looking to pursue your career within an international and fast-paced environment? Are you looking for growth opportunities within Barcelona?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities as a Business Data Analyst will be:
- Analyzing problems and errors produced by business applications
- Manipulating data and understanding the underlying process details
- Understanding, Testing and verifying processes and systems to understand the cause of data issues
- Coordinating various business improvement initiatives
- Identifying opportunities for product and process improvements
- Analyzing and Interpreting data, producing clear and compelling reports for different audiences
- Statistically analyze data and interpret findings
- Handling large and complex datasets in different formats
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Atleast 1 years previous experience as a Business Analyst or engagement in Business Analysis tasks within a role
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Proficiency in defining requirements for Reporting, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics projects, including the creation of data mapping files, detailing intricate data transformations, and specifying visualization requirements
- Experience with BI solutions, preferably Power BI
- Familiarity with project and work management tools such as DevOps and Jira
- Competence in data analysis using basic scripts or Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance (after 6 months)
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.