Czech Customer Advisor for a e-commerce company
Come and work with us.
Do you want to contribute to an outstanding customer representative service?
Are you Czech native or fluent with strong communication skills?
Looking to make your career abroad in a multicultural environment?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an online marketplace operated in a number of countries, offers heavily discounted goods which are mostly shipped to consumers directly from China
As a customer advisor specialist, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Communication via live chat with existing customers in order to solve their issues related to the client's product & services range available
- Giving information about client to existing customers and prospects via chat
- Secure and deepen client retention, contribute to an excellent customer support
- Secure that all complaints are being recognized, recorded and confirmed and solved effectively
- Responsible and reliable attitude to secure that the daily adherence plan is being observed
- Secure that all customer contacts are being handled in an efficient and effective way
- Supply high-quality service through adherence to given processes and procedures
- Updating database of customers and documenting activities and history for further contacts and campaigns
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Czech (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2)
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal (work on site - Lisbon or Porto)
- Signing bonus
- Relocation package
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our EverBetter wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Go further with Foundever™
We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.