Czech Customer Advisor for Foundever - Athens, Greece
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Come and work with us.
Are you Czech native or fluent?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Czech Customer Support team.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone and email on a range of issues
- Give accurate, valid and complete information by using the right procedures
- Be the owner of the customer query and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Advanced level of Czech (C1)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
Go further with Foundever™
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Fully paid training
- Permanent contract
- Private healthcare
- Continuous learning/development opportunities
- Competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, diverse, supporting and technological company
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
- EverBetter wellness program (Fitness room in our premises & Personal Trainer)
At Foundever, we recognize that our success is rooted in the diversity of our team, and we firmly believe that our differences are a powerful asset.
As an equal opportunity organization, we hold a deep appreciation for diversity and actively foster an inclusive environment.
We are dedicated to respecting and valuing the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and abilities of every individual within our company.
Our mission is to support you in achieving your goals by providing the guidance and resources you need to reach new heights.