Customer Support in Greece (Finnish Speaker)
Get ready to start your new adventure in Greece!
Do you like to help and assist customers? Are you ready to start a new adventure as Customer Support Agent in Greece?
We are looking for profiles to work on different projects of internationally known companies!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Support Agent will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- Answering incoming customer queries promptly
- Identifying issues and providing effective solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responding to inbound customer requests and documenting relevant case information
- Recording customer data accurately in the CRM system
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Finnish and a proficient level of English
- Good technical understanding
- Living in or willing to relocate to Greece for an international career and life experience
- Good listening skills and proficient communication abilities
- Strong teamwork skills and dedication to collaborative success
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Positive and flexible attitude
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
What's in it for you?
- Relocation package (hotel accommodation with breakfast for 2 first weeks, help in finding the longer-term accommodation & flight ticket to Greece)
- Competitive salary (depending on the project annual gross 18 200€ - 21 000€)
- A full-time contract of 40hrs/week
- Rotational shift depending on the role
- Work in an international environment in a multinational company in Greece
- Possibility to work remotely in full Greece depending on the project
- You will receive an in-depth training on the job
Your Future Company:
Located in Greece, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Apply now and enjoy a personalised recruitment process where diversity is not a Buzzword because it's normality. Get specific tips and tricks for your Resume and Interview with the hiring company to increase your chances of landing the job.
#hiring #jobopening #applynow