Customer Support for Financial Services (German Speaker)
Quality and Service is what it is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive. From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality checks to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you! Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting and even setting up their new products
- Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email and chat
- Proving support for technical problems and issuing profile changes
- Offering support for finding the best membership option to the candidates
- Processing cases of account seizures
- Troubleshooting for all upcoming issues candidates face with their account
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with financial topics
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Athens for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Greek work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: approx. 1100-1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday
- A private health insurance
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.