Customer Support for Digital Banking App (German Speaker)
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences?
Do you have an interest in topics like e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment and have excellent communication skills, we have an exciting opportunity for you in the heart of Athens, Greece!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Support for Digital Banking Apps will be:
- Assist B2C and B2B customers with incoming problems
- Evaluate and understand customer requirements to ensure their satisfaction.
- Foster enduring trust-based relationships through transparent and engaging communication.
- Achieve individual and team objectives for customer service, including managing caseloads
- Maintain records of customer interactions, manage customer accounts, and organize documentation
- Offering support for finding the best membership option to the candidates
- Processing cases of account seizures
- Troubleshooting for all upcoming issues candidates face with their account
- Adhere to communication protocols, standards, and company policies
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Proficiency in the German language at a native or near-native level and a B2/C1 level in the English language
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Competency in using computers
- Effective phone contact handling abilities and active listening skills
- Customer-focused mindset with the capability to adjust and respond to various personalities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Minimum educational requirement: High School diploma.
- Be a real team player and committed to your work
- Living in or willing to move to Greece for an international career and life experience
- What’s in it for you?A full-time job, 40 hours a week (rotating schedule Mon-Sun 08:00 - 23:00, 8 hours a day)
- permanent contract after probation time
- Salary: 1.250€ gross
- visa sponsorship possible
- Working from home in Greece is also possible for Customer Support
- Competitive salary + benefits
- health insurance
- paid training
- Multicultural environment
- A company that offers you not just a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Training before the project starts
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75,000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Greek hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities