Customer Success Specialist for Spotify (French Speaker)
Are you looking for a first experience abroad to develop your skills and work in a foreign country? Or are you looking for a long-term job to start your career?
- Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Success Specialist will be:
- Offer initial support to unmanaged advertisers using Ad Studio.
- Engage with customers via Voice, Email, and Chat.
- Handle all inquiries, requests, and feedback received via chat promptly to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Spot potential sales opportunities and either refer them to our sales team or offer support directly by providing innovative solutions.
- Utilize internal systems to log issues and escalate technical queries to our support teams.
- Identify and address fraudulent activity to minimize risk.
- Assist with general billing inquiries and process refunds for eligible advertisers.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of French and a good level of English
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role as customer success representative
- Enthusiasm about music and software's
- An interest in advertising and marketing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Living in or willing to relocate to Porto for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly and renewable
- Working hours: full-time
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month (base on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1295€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Porto, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!