Customer Success Advisor (German Speaker)
Are you a communication talent and do you care about customer satisfaction? Then put your skills to the test while working in Lisbon, one of the most modern and vibrant cities in Europe. We are looking for an open and friendly person for our Customer Success Advisor position who is up for a new adventure.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Success Advisor will be:
Helping customers with any questions and problems:
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail, or social media
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their customer experience
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- Ensuring and participating in the success of your department.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Experience in Customer Service would be a plus but is not mandatory
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What's in it for you?
- Schedule: 40h/week in rotative shifts (Mon-Fri, 8 AM to 8 PM)
- Competitive Salary depending on your experience in customer service
- Meal vouchers + Transportation allowances
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- Relocation Package
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in an international environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization working with world-famous brands
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, water, and a lot more!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.