Customer Specialist - Fintech in Valencia (German Speaker)
Are you looking for a position that will help you learn more about the fintech sector? Do you enjoy supporting B2B clients on their mission to plan their financial future?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment and have excellent communication skills, we have an exciting opportunity for you in Valencia, Spain!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Specialist for the fintech Industry will be:
- Support B2B customers mainly over e-mail and chat, but also by phone
- Constantly brainstorm with your colleagues to improve the Customer Experience
- Troubleshooting, innovation, and change management are part of the daily business
- Control and handle payment inquiries from sellers and buyers through various client platforms
- Responsible for Trustpilot reviews improving overall company NPS through excellent service
- Flagging and escalation of customer queries and coming up with suitable solutions
- Mapping and improving business processes to enhance customer journey and satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Proficiency in the German language at a native-speaking level and a C1 level in the English language
- Competency in using computers
- Excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and solution-oriented
- You are interested in working in an ambitious team
What’s in it for you?
- Spanish classes
- Great Friday evening drinks
- Fitness boot camps to stay fit and active
- Mindfulness classes
- Work at a tech startup where you can develop and there is room for your ideas
- Improve your professional skills: communication, innovation, and implementation of new technology
- Free lunch and breakfast at the office
- An international working environment with 20+ nationalities
Your Future Company:
Based in Valencia, a refreshing start-up environment is awaiting you to push your professional career. This Contact center is not outsourcing Customer Service Departments, but more co-scaling Start ups and support. You will benefit from its great atmosphere and chances to grow.
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities