Customer Service for Salt (German Speaker)
Go on reading if you are interested in a job for one of the most famous Telecommunication brands working together with over 227 million clients all over the world! Salt, a French-founded company, developed itself into a multilingual and international company, being part of the top 3 providers in Switzerland and France. If you can imagine yourself being a new member of the company’s team, that might be a great opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
Your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers. You will work for one of the most well-known companies in the telecommunication sector. Your tasks will include:
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Identifying issues and providing solutions
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Giving Ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of German. A good level of English is a big plus.
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work in customer service and
- Ensuring high quality is important for you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts from 6 AM to 10 PM
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross per month
- Excluding accommodation: 1350 € gross per month
- Private health insurance directly after contract signature
- *Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries' wages
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, and yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded, and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: the opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead, or Supervisor roles.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!