Customer Service for IHG (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling and want everything to run smoothly? In this job you can make the customer's journey more pleasant. If this sounds like something for you then Lisbon is waiting for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
Supporting customers via phone/email for:
- Solving issues during the booking process
- Giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking
- Following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund
- Being responsible for the current and expanding the clients´ network
- Managing good and qualified lead generation
There are many areas where excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (07:00-19:00).
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month.
- Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month. (*) Compensation during training period if successful (2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
- Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.