Customer Service Agent in Lisbon (Flemish Speaker)
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.”
Have you always dreamt of moving abroad and living in a warm climate? This Customer Service job lets you work under the Portuguese sun while living in Portugal's vibrant capital.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Helping clients with incoming issues
- Ensuring high quality customer service
- Providing necessary information
- Reaching out proactively
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Accurate and efficient problem solving
- Being a real team player
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and B2/C1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Articulate & communicative
- Available for 6 months - 1 year
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable
- Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1010-1070€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period (1-4 weeks) if successful: 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays
- Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider
- Great facilities and building
- Training and multiple career opportunities
- Opportunity to learn a job from scratch
- Many outside activities and events
- More than just a job but a full experience abroad
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.