Customer Retail Service Specialist Málaga (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
Ready to pack your bags, and move to the country of delicious paella and bachata? We are looking for customer-focused talents who are willing to take the next step to join an international and fun team. Don’t miss this job opportunity to kick-start your career!
Your responsibilities as Customer Retail Service Specialist will be:
- Exciting eCommerce Customer Support Role
- Assist customers via phone and chat for seamless online shopping experiences
- Handle unresolved store calls and log inquiries efficiently
- Prioritize exceptional customer satisfaction
- Adhere to project-specific procedures
- Future potential for handling social media and email inquiries
- Collaborate as a team to achieve the targets
What you need to succeed in this role:
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- You easily grasp tasks and processes
- Being vibrant with strong communication skills
- You always aim for success
- A positive attitude :)
- You are fluent in English and native-level in Dutch
- You are exceptional at managing tasks
- You are proficient in Microsoft and the Internet
- Being a team player
- You are self-motivated
- A desire to help others
What’s in it for you?
- 1-Year Fixed-Term Contract (30-day trial period)
- Working Hours: MON – FRI 08:00 – 21:00, SAT 09:00 – 17:00, SUN 11:00 – 17:00
- Competitive Package: €1450 per month, max €1800 (monthly bonus up to €150)
- Meal Vouchers: €7.23 per working day
- Private Health & Dental Insurance after 6 months
- Relocation Package for Non-Spanish Residents: 12 months of housing in a shared apartment for €280 for the entire year (deducted from salary) + up to €400 flight ticket reimbursement after 6 months
- €20 Monthly Transportation Allowance
- Comprehensive Training, Professional Growth, and Career Advancement opportunities
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their hub.
Apply now and enjoy a personalized recruitment process where diversity is not a Buzzword because it's normality. Get specific tips and tricks for your Resume and Interview with the hiring company to increase your chances of landing the job.
#hiring #jobopening #applynow
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Customer Support in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.