Customer Experience Agent (Danish Speaker)
Are you interested in the food retail industry or do you like helping people on a daily basis? If you dream of beautiful beaches and an international city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains. Barcelona offers all this including delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and world cuisine.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Customer Experience Agent will be:
- Respond to customer inquiries via chats, calls, social media queries & emails
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify customer needs
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Maintain an up-to-date customer information system
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in Danish and have a high level of English
- You have a can-do attitude and a positive and professional attitude
- You are used to working with computers and can learn new systems quickly
- You are a strong communicator both verbal and written and are willing to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations
- You preferably live already in Barcelona with the necessary documents
What's in it for you?
- Office based job in the heart of Barcelona
- Working hours between 8:00-22:00
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- Working in an international environment
- A fast-growing company with growth opportunities
- Comprehensive training program
- Starting date: mid-February
What you should expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your future company:
Established in South Africa in 1992, this international company has expanded its offices with a very clear sense of purpose: SIMPLIFYING LIFE while specializing in Customer Service/Care and Employee Value propositions for leading corporate clients globally.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.