Customer Delight for Social Media - Turkish speaker in Lisbon
About Teleperformance Portugal
Teleperformance Portugal counts with a workforce of 12 000 people, serving clients in 37 languages across 67 markets. We are also one of the 25 Best Companies to Work for in Europe. Whoever you are, wherever you're from, you'll find a place for you at TP. Join us!
Are you a native Turkish speaker looking for a job as a Customer Delight for Social Media? Become a member of our ambitious and motivated support team. Ensure customers satisfaction by representing one of the world’s most recognizable companies and support their business.
What is waiting for you:
- Work location: Lisbon – one of the best and sunniest places to live in Europe;
- Full relocation support (flight ticket to Portugal, free accommodation in one of our shared apartments);
- One flight per year to your home country (within Europe);
- Health insurance from day one in the company;
- Ongoing certification and training opportunities;
- Refer a Friend Program with attractive incentives;
- Free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, amazing internal parties, festivals, workshops and much more.
What you’ll be doing at Teleperformance Portugal
As a Turkish-speaker Customer Delight for Social Media, you will:
- Provide support to high level clients to help them grow across multiple channels - chat, email and phone;
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
- Provide product and tool support to enhance clients’ experience;
- Identify and solve problems, such as technical bugs and ads’ delivery issues;
- Pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve usage of our solutions;
- Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
There will be big smiles if you
- Fluent level of Turkish and a English (minimum B2);
- Need computer skills (mandatory basic skills and preferential advanced skills like coding);
- Good analytic skills and logical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening skills;
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Availability Monday to Sunday, including rotating weekends;
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal.
Teleperformance is one of the best companies to work for in Portugal, guaranteeing great conditions and career opportunities for all our team members. Join us and begin the greatest adventure of your life!