Customer Care for Telecommunications (German Speaking)
What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to experience, learn, and grow together within an international company and international company?
This job is for anyone looking to find their footing in the telecommunications world and who has a passion for supporting customers in making the best contracting decisions.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Advisor will be:
- Assist customers in the use of the company's services
- Provide professional customer service and technical support over the phone and email
- Answer and solve client inquiries
- Guarantee client satisfaction and a high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
- Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:A fluent command of the German language and a B2/C1 level of the English language
- experience in sales is a plus
- Articulate and communicative
- Be a real team player and committed to your work
- Enthusiastic about intercultural communication and the expat lifestyle
- Living in or willing to move to Greece for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Option to either work from the office or work from home
- Salary: 14 salaries per year + a performance-related bonus up to 250€
- 1.200€/month for working from home
- 1.300€/month when you come to the office
- Extra bonuses if you stay in the company for an extended period
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week (rotating shifts, Mon-Sun 08:00-00:00)
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from 76 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings, and parties all year round
Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the cybersecurity sector is recruiting German-speaking candidates for their international team in Athens! With +8.000 passionate people from all over the world, this makes it an exceptional place to work. Professional training, company events, multicultural teams, the experience of Athens- you will definitely find something for you here.
What should you expect from living in Athens?
- As the birthplace of Western civilization, a city full of history, philosophy, and arts
- Aegean weather that will bless you with Vitamin D all year long
- Hospitality, warm greetings and friendliness come from locals
- Beautiful nature full of different shades of greens and blues
- The delicious Greek cuisine, night-long tavern nights, and Zorba dance!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.