Customer Advisor for Streaming Platform (German Speaker) - WFH
Do you want to work with a company which is shaping the future of our global entertainment?
Then you should apply to this great experience in Lisbon!
You would work in a fast-paced and high-performing work environment with super colleagues.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Advisor for Streaming Platform will be:
- Answering incoming queries from customers via social media, email, chat, and phone (70% written & 30% verbal support)
- Supporting customers with questions regarding their subscriptions, invoicing, or troubleshooting
- Identifying issues and providing solutions
- Providing help with regards to software functionality
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday 8 AM to 9 PM (8 hours)
- A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross/month (paid 14x) + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of the initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- WFH possible
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development, and career evolution
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, are proactive and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native German speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no trouble with writing in German
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- A sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.