Customer Advisor for Banking Sector (German Speaker)
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 65 nationalities.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Being a representative of a company in the banking sector that provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a range of financial services and products
- Providing support on customers banking related queries primarily through e-mail (e.g. card plafond increases requests)
- Performing other tasks related to the banking activity according to the needs of the project
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies/procedures
- Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Having good negotiation skills, or showing keenness to learn -
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6-month contract, renewable
- Working hours: full-time (40h/week)
- Monday to Sunday, availability to work between 7 am to 7 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1030€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation:1400€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!