Content Reviewer for Google Ads - Spanish speaker in Lisbon
About Teleperformance Portugal
Teleperformance Portugal counts with a workforce of 12 000 people, serving clients in 37 languages across 67 markets. We are also one of the 25 Best Companies to Work for in Europe. Whoever you are, wherever you're from, you'll find a place for you at TP. Join us!
As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s social media and advertising products.
What is waiting for you:
- Work location: Lisbon – one of the best and sunniest places to live in Europe;
- Full relocation support (flight ticket to Portugal, free accommodation in one of our shared apartments);
- One flight per year to your home country (within Europe);
- Health insurance from day one in the company;
- Ongoing certification and training opportunities;
- Refer a Friend Program with attractive incentives;
- Free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, amazing internal parties, festivals, workshops and much more..
What you’ll be doing at Teleperformance Portugal
As a Spanish -speaker Content Reviewer for Google Ads, you will:
There will be big smiles if you
- Fluent level of Spanish and a English (minimum B2);
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.;
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news;
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material;
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands;
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools.
Teleperformance is one of the best companies to work for in Portugal, guaranteeing great conditions and career opportunities for its team.