Content Reviewer Online Platform (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
Are you a diligent observer with an affinity for social media? Would you like to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment in the heart of Barcelona? Then you might be who I am looking for! A booming social media network hugely relies on responsible and keen content moderators to secure the optimal user experience and safety, and this is where you come in!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Reviewer will be:
- Monitoring the platform for content that violates safety policies
- Screening and evaluating content that has been reported
- Safeguarding the user experience
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level of Dutch and proficiency in English that allows you to maintain quality conversations (C1)
- Well-developed critical thinking skills
- An affinity for social media
- Any previous experience in customer service or content moderation would be desirable, but is not required
- Living in the Barcelona area
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- A full-time contract of 39 hours/week (part-time possible)
- Fixed shifts in the morning (8:00 - 16:00), afternoon (16:00 - 00:00) or night (00:00 - 08:00)
- Work in an international environment in a multinational company in Barcelona
- Two weekends off per month
- A solid basic training with continuous coaching
- Opportunities to grow within other projects of the company
- An interesting work environment in a modern center with an international team
- Being part of a multinational and well connected company in the vibrant city of Barcelona
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your future company:
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands in providing a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch, they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. Currently, they are welcoming new talents into joining them in their Barcelona office.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.