CRM Executive (German Speaker)
Do you have previous experience in email marketing and/or CRM campaign implementation and management? Do you have strong analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills?
We are looking for a Junior CRM Executive to join our International SSC client located in Barcelona!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Junior CRM Executive will be:
- Working with the CRM team to implement customer lifecycle and behaviour-led marketing campaigns.
- Managing the planning, scheduling, testing, and deployment of email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing
- Cloud and Pardot platform
- Database segmentation and management to target customer segments with specific campaigns
- Building strong working relationships with the EU marketing teams to support the overall marketing program
- Working closely with content and other marketing teams to manage content-based email activity
- Owning the weekly reporting on key KPIs (open rates, click-throughs, conversion rates, unsubscribes etc)
- Analyzing and providing recommendations and action plans with a clear strategy based on findings & data
- Implementing best practices and identifying areas of continued improvements
- Working with the compliance team to make sure that we are processing all GDPR data requests and are complying with the regulations
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a German Native speaker
- You have previous experience as a junior in email marketing and/or CRM campaign implementation and management
- You have working experience with e-mail marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Hubspot, Selligent, Sendgrid, Sendinblue…
- You have strong analytical skills, the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis
- You have experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation, and email marketing platforms. SQL, and AMPscript skills would be an advantage
- You are an excellent team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- You are very motivated, you take initiative and you are able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong communication skills – both written and verbal and the ability to build solid relationships at all levels
- You have great organization and management skills
- You have problem-solving capabilities and a positive ‘can-do attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation + additional benefits
- Hybrid working opportunity with standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- International and multicultural environment
- Growth opportunities in a company with a worldwide reputation
Your Future Company:
Our client is an international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe and is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.