Business Development Manager (Dutch & French Speaker)
Are you eager to kickstart a career in sales? Look no further! Our client, a leading company in the heart of Paris, is seeking a Business Development Manager for France & the Benelux to contribute to the region's growth. If you're ready to expand your SaaS Sales skills, or want to dive into this world, my client offers to perfect environment for this.
In this role, you are responsible for identifying leads and being part of the creation of long-term partnerships. You are the perfect candidate if you have experience - or aspire to work - in SaaS sales in a tech/IT environment. Your team is located in various European cities, and an international work environment is thus guaranteed!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Business Development Manager will be:
- Qualify inbound leads and actively qualify potential outbound leads
- Use various tools to optimize your outreach process
- Attend fairs to generate leads in real-life
- Convert cold leads to potential clients
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets for enhanced growth.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- 1-3 years of experience in Business Development/Inside sales, including internships
- At least a C1 level in French, Dutch, and English
- Experience in cold calling
- Highly motivated, organized, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Experience in B2B software is a plus, ideally with an understanding of finance
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary with uncapped bonuses
- Health insurance
- Meal voucher
- Full (100%) public transport allowance
- A role within an environment that prioritizes professional growth and development
- Hybrid working policy
- Possibility to work remotely abroad for several weeks per year
- Generous number of Holidays
About Our Client:
Our client, a renowned solution provider for planning, budgeting, and forecasting, stands at the forefront of digital transformation, delivering tangible value across various business sectors. They have offices in various European countries, including one in Paris.