Banking Sector Customer Advisor (Turkish Speaker)
++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid permanent work permit for Portugal ++
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a job opportunity in a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Advisor will be:
- Assisting Bank Customers with support queries
- Offering comprehensive details about the products and services.
- Addressing customer inquiries and resolving uncertainties promptly
- Promoting a positive brand experience through a cheerful attitude
- Ensuring exceptional customer service during flexible shifts.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Turkish and a good level of English
- Affection with the Bank Sector
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6-month contract, renewable
- Working hours: full-time on rotating shifts
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
1. Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
2. Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.