Banen in Griekenland! Dutch Customer Service for the top AI provider
Join our customer service team for Singapore Airlines, one of the world’s most awarded airlines, and be a flight ambassador ready to turn every flight into an amazing experience!
In collaboration with Singapore Airlines, one of the most respected travel brands around the world, we are looking for a Dutch-speaking flight ambassador ready to turn every flight into a seamless, comfortable experience for every passenger.
If you wish to put your travel savvy to use and start a professional journey with a leader of the aviation industry, apply now and join us in Athens, Greece!
At Teleperformance Greece, we take pride in the commitment to our values: equality, conscious inclusivity and human-centric progress. Growth is not determined solely by our numbers; our most valuable asset is our people. Our ever-growing community of 12,000+ individuals from 109 nationalities is what makes us what we are: the indubitable leader in our field.
Some of the daily tasks we’ll entrust you with:
- Responding to customer’s requests (including: partners, travel agencies, corporate) through multiple communication channels
- Entering customer information in our system to issue tickets or update records
- Explaining rules and procedures to passengers prior to boarding flights
- Processing refunds for lost or damaged tickets or reservation errors
- Explaining applicable fees and taxes for each ticket
We’ll love it if you have:
- High level of fluency in Dutch
- Good communication skills in English
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills utilizing active listening
- Experience working in hospitality/travel/airline industry is a plus
- The ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece?
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Join Teleperformance and build a career within one of the safest (…and most fun) work environments in Greece.
We want you to work with us; not for us. Can’t wait to meet you!