B2B Customer Service Representative in Athens
Are you passionate about providing top-notch customer support? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, skilled at managing customer inquiries with precision and care? We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Advisor within a leading electronics company specializing in TV and audio entertainment.
Your responsibilities and impact as a B2B Customer Service Representative will be:
Managing financial transactions, including refunds, manual charges, and payment inquiries
- Facilitating the onboarding process for new B2B customers
- Updating and maintaining merchant information in our Database
- Addressing merchant inquiries about their POS account financial status with Worldline
- Providing timely and professional customer service via email and phone
- Ensuring excellent service standards and high customer satisfaction levels
- Handling a current average call volume of approximately 5%, with occasional support during call overflow periods
Sills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Strong proficiency in financial transactions and payment processing
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with accuracy in data entry and record-keeping
- Capability to handle call volume and assist during overflow periods
- Interest in providing exceptional customer service
- Passion for resolving financial inquiries and assisting merchants
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting to new systems or processes
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Help with a visa if you don't have one
- Competitive Salary: €1350 gross + €135 monthly bonus based on KPIs
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 21:00; Saturday: 10:00 to 19:00 (depending on the project)
- Relocation package with 4 weeks in an Airbnb
- Fully paid training and reimbursement of your flight ticket within the first salary
- Private health insurance with dental care
- Working a warm country during the winter
- A company that offers you not just a job, but a full experience abroad :)
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Greek hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level Dutch speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.