Automotive Customer Support (German Speaker) - Remote
You are looking forward to a new challenge abroad? You are excited about enjoying life under the Portuguese sun? Does sales, Technology, or Online-Ads sound interesting to you? Or do you simply care about providing excellent customer service and making people smile with your work?
If you are creative, motivated, and communicative then we might just have what you are looking for!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Automotive Customer Support will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting, and even setting up their new products
- Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email, and chat
- Providing professional customer service solutions over the phone, live chat, and emails
- Troubleshooting any malfunctions in the digital services
- Correcting data such as GPS location, driver data, scheduled maintenance, fuel consumption, etc.
- Guaranteeing clients satisfaction and a high level of quality
- Ensuring and participating in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
For this role, the company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
- You are a native German speaker with excellent English
- You have an affinity or interest in the automotive industry
- You have a strong customer focus and are always ready to help
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, and a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to work in fast-paced environments and have a professional attitude
- You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950-1030€ gross/month
- b) Excluding accommodation: 1300-1400€ gross/month
- (*) Compensation during training period if successful (5-20 days): 90% of normal wages.
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after contract signing
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings, and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation, and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.