Administrative Sales Support (German Speaker)
In this position, you would be an Administrative Sales Supporter for one of the worldwide largest package delivery companies which provide specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Administrative Sales Supporter will be:
- Weekly and monthly report maintenance and publication
- Work closely with sales managers, account executives and other internal partners
- Sales operations support as well as analyzing the market as well as developing the business
- Proactively participate and ensure business growth
- Communicate closely with various departments such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Finance
- Report and present new business developments
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees:
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.383,89 € gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.748,39 € gross/month
(*) paid training period if successful
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Familiarity with software programs like Excel
- Working coordinated, organized and autonomously
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
Your Future Company:
Not without reason, more and more people move to Lisbon. The capital offers numerous opportunities starting from professional development opportunities, networking with people from all over the world and living a pleasant life on the beach. Do an international experience in Lisbon and apply for the job offer!
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.