Accountant Manager (English Speaker)
Have you gained experience within one of a Big Four accounting firms?
Our client is currently in search of an Accountant Manager in the vibrant city of Barcelona. If you possess a managerial mindset and have previous experience in a consulting firm, this opportunity is made for you. Join an expanding international team that boasts a strong global presence across Europe.
- Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accountant Manager will be:Directly liaise with clients, fostering strong client relationships.
- Review financial reporting, conduct analytical accounting, and manage treasury forecasts, addressing additional client requests.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all client deliverables.
- Oversee and plan the team's activities to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Providing training and support to team members.
- Efficiently manage time and resources to meet client demands.
- Playing an active role in the recruitment process.
- Ensuring and monitoring team productivity and project profitability.
- Contributing to the development of their business strategy and plans.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for their team with partners and colleagues.
- Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:You have a bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or related field.
- You have strong knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, and Tax.
- You have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a multinational working environment.
- You have a proven experience in team management.
- You have excellent ERP systems (e.g., SAP, Navision) and Excel skills.
- You have a native level of English and a proficiency level in Spanish.
- You have trong prioritization skills and the ability to meet strict reporting deadlines.
- What’s in it for you?Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Yearly bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. They are currently on a growth path and are looking for new collaborators in this field.