Validation Project Task | Norwegian, Russian Speakers in the UK
In this project, you will put yourself in the shoes of a smart home user and find different ways of writing specific requests in your local language.
• We need fluent speakers of various languages across the world, such as:
○ Russian or Norwegian speakers living in the United Kingdom
• You should be able to write proficiently in your language
• You must be able to proficiently read English to understand instructions
• You should frequently check your email for notices from the project team for available work
• While not a requirement, it helps to have some familiarity with smart assistants, e.g., Google Assistant, Alexa, and Siri
What do you need to prepare?
• Access to a stable internet connection
• Have a laptop or large-screened device, such as a tablet
What to expect?
• You can expect this project to stay around - it has been operating since 2019
• You can expect an alert via email whenever work is available in your locale, but act quickly - it can go fast!
Do you want a glimpse into the future of AI virtual assistants? Do you want to improve one of the world's most popular smart home technologies for over half a billion people? Become an Appen Contributor now!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• Opportunity to participate in more than one task and/or projects
• Earn extra income
Apply Now! Send your CV here > email@example.com
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose Russian (United Kingdom) or Norwegian (Norway) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!