United Kingdom - Hindi Speakers - Data Gathering Project - Flexible Work
Help us collect important data that will expand and improve recognition of atypical speech!
Become a Data Collector that contributes to entering information into a database and ensures that your data collection sources are accurate. Data collection is the process of gathering and measuring information on variables of interest, in an established systematic fashion that enables one to answer stated research questions and evaluate outcomes.
We are seeking valuable contributions from individuals who exhibit a prominent speech impediment (stuttering, Aphasia, Apraxia, Dysarthria, etc.) and would be willing to record a number of Hindi audio prompts to fulfill the project needs.
- Short-term commitment
- Helping developments in speech detection and recognition
- Helping build better AI for atypical speech communities
- Must have a VERY prominent speech impediment
- Fluent Hindi language speaker
- Must be currently located in India or the United Kingdom. Participants who use VPN or other location-masking software will not be able to receive the project incentive
- Must have Appen Mobile downloaded on a smartphone
- Must have a GMAIL account
- Good English comprehension skills to understand guidelines
If you are ready to participate in this speech recording task, then let’s get started!
Apply Now: Send your CV here > email@example.com
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Hindi (United Kingdom) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!