Travel Agent in Rhodes (German Speaker)
Do you want to work on one of Greece’s Dodecanese islands? Then start your career now with one of the largest tourism and travel company and enjoy beautiful beaches and ancient ruins!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Holiday Specialist will be:
- Face-to-face counselling of clients on site in hotels
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a B2+ level of English
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to different locations
- EU passport + drivers license
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: seasonal contract (Summer 2023/ ASAP-October) - option to change your location by the end of every season
- Working hours: full-time (39h/week)
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of receiving commission
- Accommodation will be provided
- Private health insurance provided
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Costs for visa, work-permit, reference check paid
- Possibility to work from various locations worldwide
- Working in an international, multinational team
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.