Translator for a Luxury beauty company (German&French)
Our client is a rapidly growing international innovation company in the aesthetic sector. For their Global Marketing team, they are looking for a talented translator who has experience in translation and proofreading marketing texts and a passion for female empowerment.
You will be in touch with various external actors and will safeguard the brand's identity on its various international platforms.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Translator will be:
- Assist the Creative Team in overseeing and coordinating the translation operations
- Act as a liaison between external translation and proofreading teams, guaranteeing that all outsourced work aligns with the brand's tone of voice and concept
- Supervise the translation and proofreading of digital content in both French and German language
- Take ownership of proofreading digital and printable assets
- Deliver flawless and accurate translations for digital and printable assets
- Ensure impeccable language usage that aligns with the brand's glossary and lexicon
- Coordinate content creation projects and act as a bridge between teams (Creative, Communication, Operational, and PR) to ensure timely delivery of all assets
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Possession of a Master's degree in translation or a related field
- Demonstrated experience of 3-5 years in a similar role
- Exceptional organizational and communication abilities
- Proficiency in Trados Studio, MS Office, and Adobe InDesign
- Proactive mindset with a strong inclination towards teamwork
- Fluent in German and French
- A minimum level of C1 English
What´s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great career perspectives
- Work in an international environment
- Collaborating with internal and external international stakeholders
- Hybrid working model: Monday and Friday from home
- Working hours: 10 am to 7 pm
Your future company:
Our client is a rapidly growing global team at a renowned global medical technology company. The organization is dedicated to enhancing patient safety and aesthetic outcomes, with a primary focus on the breast aesthetics and reconstruction market. With a robust portfolio of cutting-edge silicone gel-filled breast implants, they are revolutionizing the femtech industry through innovative design, development, manufacturing, and marketing.