Transcriber with Danish and English
TELUS International AI Data Solutions
Valid through 2023-06-30
Our team in Sofia is expanding at an incredible speed and with it exciting growth opportunities for you to increase your experience working with Artificial Intelligence (AI), as a Transcriber, you can make the smart, smarter!
You will be working on the international aspects of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool, and improving its ability to understand and respond to the user accurately.
- Audio transcription
- Evaluation of texts and audio
- Annotation & Categorization of words
- Language content review
- Basic linguistic consultancy tasks for the target language
Skills and Qualifications:
- B2 or above proficiency in Danish
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent cultural knowledge of your native language and country (current knowledge of day-to-day news and happenings in the native country and regular use of the language)
- Good / Advanced computer skills (comfortable working in a Windows environment)
- Good audio listening and typing skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to closely follow up on instructions, quality standards, and productivity requirements
In return, we offer you:
- Relocation assistance
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Flexible Working Time (Available to work part-time or full-time hours)
- Great office at a top location
- Attractive salary and additional incentives
- Special discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages, and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation, and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
To speed up the process, apply here and attach your CV in English.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.