Tender & Contract Management Specialist (French Speaker)
Do you have a business background with strong interest in commercial law ? Contract Management and calls for tenders don't have any secret for you ? You want to evolve in a challenging and fast-paced environment ? This opportunity is made for you !
Your responsibilities and impact as Tender and Contract management specialist will be:
- Supporting the business in the preparation of national and international preferred supplier agreements (PSA)
- Ensuring contracts are in line with group compliance and strategy
- Reviewing legal and commercial terms in cooperation with group legal department
- Being the point of contact for consultants in question of client contracts in France.
- Supporting in the risk assessment of existing contracts
- Coordinating technical and administrative parts of tenders and biddings
- Collaborating with European Tender desk
- Providing analyses and information on national and international Tender & Proposal requests
- Supporting our consultants with data & figures for Key Clients, regularly distribute information to stakeholders
- Collaborating with national and international Key Account Management
- Ensuring systems and databases are up to date with PSA / KAM data
- Assisting in maximizing tender business opportunities
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak a native level of French and English fluently
- You have a Business Law, Business Administration or similar background
- You have excellent organization skills paying close attention to details in order to minimize mistakes
- You have a strong knowledge of MS Office
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are multitasking, professional and pro-active
- You have a hard worker mentality
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- Hybrid flexibility (2 days of home office per week)
- Standard working hours from Monday to Friday
- International and multicultural environment
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.