Technical Support for Software Services (German Speaker)
Are you looking for a job in an international environment that will support your professional and personal development in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe? Then let's join the Technical Support Team in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support for Software Services will be:
- Providing support to customers by responding to inbound requests and document relevant case information
- Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/e-commerce reviews) channels
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
Is technical support a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job. Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: one year contract, renewable every year
- Paid training (1 - 4 weeks)
- Working hours: full time (40 h/week; 5 days/ week) on rotating shifts (Mo -Fr 7 am - 10 pm)
- Salary conditions – 2 options
- 1. Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1,125 € gross/month
- 2. Excluding accommodation: 1,490 € gross/month
For international candidates:
- Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
- Subsequent reimbursement of flight costs
- Free annual flight home
- Accommodation in a room in a shared flat in Lisbon
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports activities, soft trekking and much more
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team, including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Technical Support in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.