Technical Support for Lighting Products (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
This is a call for an international opportunity in Lisbon that will be lighting up your career and life!
If you are tech-savvy and looking for a new career challenge where you can improve your technical skillset you might be interested in working with a global player in smart lighting solutions.
We are looking for technology enthusiasts who want to have a brighter life. Working in this multinational company located in sunny Lisbon might be the life-changing experience you’ve been looking for!
Your responsibilities and impact working in Technical Support for Lighting Products will be:
- Providing support to customers by responding to inbound requests and document relevant case information
- Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/e-commerce reviews) channels
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Is technical support a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and a good level of English (atleast B2)
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What's in it for you?
- Fixed term contract of 1 year (3 months trial period)
- Working hours: Monday-Saturday between 7am-7pm
- A package in line with the market: €1100 gross/month x 14 months + 100€ /month performance bonus + up to 100€ /month complexity bonus
- Meal vouchers €7.23 per working day
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- Relocation Package for people living outside of Portugal: 12 month accommodation, apartment room with rent €280 for 12 months (discounted directly from payslip) + flight ticket reimbursement (up to €400) after 6 months
- Reimbursement of some transportation costs
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.