Technical Support for Gaming Products (German Speaker)
Are you a gaming enthusiast?
Are you looking for a first experience abroad to develop your skills and work in a foreign country? Or are you looking for a long-term job to start your career?
- Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Agent will be:Consulting for the purchase of gamer-related products
- Assistance for customers through telephone, email, and live chat channels
- Offering expert technical support services;
- Guiding users in utilizing their products, including software installation and device synchronization
- Delivering efficient guidance and recommendations for purchasing products.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about gaming and affinity for technology
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6-month contract, renewable
- Working hours: full-time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities