Technical Support Specialist with French for AVAYA 24/7 support
Technical Support Specialist with French for AVAYA 24/7 support- Relocation to Bulgaria
Our client is one of the biggest providers of business communications, specifically unified communications (UC), contact center (CC), and services. But wait, this is not a phone company! Our client is a cloud business-solutions provider. Now they’ve thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
So, what’s the role all about?
- To ensure our French customers’ success by providing training and support during and after the product implementation process
- To play a key role in evaluating, troubleshooting and resolving any technical concerns and/or questions.
- To be proactive in terms of suggesting actions that will benefit the company and its employees.
Our top candidate has:
- Fluency in French and advanced skills in English
- Previous experience in a technical support role is an advantage
- Knowledge of Unified Communication as a Service is a plus
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
Why work for Concentrix?
- Working hours 24/7 on full-time - Monday-Sunday;
- In-depth training in Next Generation Cloud Solutions;
- Access to a vast internal training database with options for Certification;
- Constant support from a dynamic success-driven team of specialists (Subject Matter Experts);
- Competitive remuneration and opportunity to grow with our career development programs;
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Corporate discounts and many more;
- Reward and recognition program;
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
Send us your CV in English now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)