Work in Greece: Technical Support Specialist (Dutch Speaker)
Do you like to help and assist customers? Are you tech-savvy and looking to progress your career in the innovative technology industry? Are you ready to start a new adventure as Technical Support Specialist in Athens, Greece? Then keep on reading!
Located in Athens - one of Greece’s hippest cities - you will be able to combine professional growth with an incredible life experience.
Your responsibilities and impact working in Technical Support will be:
- Responding to inbound customer requests and documenting relevant case information.
- Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries, and technical support issues through phone, email, and social media channels.
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions across private (phone, email, chat) and public (social media, forums, e-commerce reviews) channels.
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
If you're interested in gaining expertise in the field of technical support and achieving your career goals, this is the opportunity for you. The company recruits based on soft skills, providing comprehensive training in all aspects of the job. Regardless of your profile and experience, you'll have the chance to make a difference.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Dutch and a minimum B2 level of English
- A strong technical understanding or interest in the technical field
- Previous experience in troubleshooting
- Excellent listening skills and proficient communication abilities
- A drive for excellence and professionalism
- Strong teamwork skills and dedication to collaborative success
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Athens for an international career and life experience
- A valid Greek work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week, completely working from home (needs to be located around Athens)
- Salary 2 options:
- 1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus + financial accomondation bonus (only for people from abroad)
- 1500€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday between 8AM and 10PM
- A Quality Certified Management Company
A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.