Technical Support Specialist 2nd Level with German for AVAYA
Technical Support Specialist 2nd Level with German for AVAYA-Relocation to Bulgaria
AVAYA is one of the biggest providers of business communications, specifically unified communications (UC), contact center (CC), and services (world leader in IP telephony). We're looking for a Telecommunications Engineer to join our Support team.
- Process support requests;
- Analyze system logs;
- Remote troubleshooting;
- Consistently achieve client KPIs;
- Utilize and actively participate in the improvement in the existing client Knowledge Database;
- Provide high level of technical guidance and assistance in problem solving.
- Good communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal;
- Interest in Networking and Linux;
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Experience with VoIP is an advantage;
- Customer oriented and pro-active team player;
- Route and Switch familiarity is a plus;
- Telecommunications knowledge or education is considered an advantage.
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding.
- In-depth training in Next Generation Cloud Solutions
- Certification program for Engineers accepted worldwide.
- Constant support from your colleagues with coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your development.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Corporate discounts and many more;
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
Send us your CV in English now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)