Technical Support Advisor in Barcelona (Danish Speaker)
Are you interested in technology and know a few things about it?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known brands?
You want to live in beautiful Barcelona?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Advisor will be:
- Provide support to customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
- Handle technical customer contacts for a variety of products through several communication canals.
- Answer and solve technical questions and problems that customers might have through phone and email.
- Provide service with high quality, using the technical knowledge learned from internal training and support systems.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Danish speaker + a good level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have a good understanding of the MS Office environment
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Sales background is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8.00 to 16.00
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
Feel free to check our other opportunities send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.