Team Manager (Spanish-speaking) – Hybrid from Madrid
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for Spanish-speaking Team Manager to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 09:00- 18:00
- Salary 24 200 euros gross/year + up to 5300 euros gross/year in bonus
- Great office location in Madrid, opportunity to work from home some days
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Team Manager in our team, you will:
- Cooperate to fulfill Client’s business account plan
- Participate in communications with Client’s and provide updates to the Project
- Coordinate development and delivery of action plans with the Teams in order to assure expected project performance and KPI delivery
- Control and compliance of individual Performance Improvement Plans
- Leading of weekly meeting with management team focused on Team Performance and follow up on action items
- Manage any escalations received from stakeholders
- Coordinate with management team weekly/monthly/quarterly business review preparation and presentation
- Perform 1 to 1ns with management team with regular feedback and follow up on actions
- Perform Yearly appraisals with management team
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of Spanish and advanced English
- Have minimum 3 years of demonstrable experience
- Have excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening
- Have working knowledge of CRMs, Tech Support applications, and IT equipment and applications: MS Windows, MS Office, industry and communication skills
- Can adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Can effectively deliver updated program and process changes
- Can gauge user ability and modify delivery skills accordingly
- Can recognize trends and escalate information as appropriate
- Have analytical problem-solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Have good time management skills and multi-tasking ability
- Can handle difficult or irate customers effectively; ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.