Team Leader for Insurance Company (German Speaker)
Do you have valuable experience in team leading that you want to capitalize on? Are you seeking an international structure that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Perfect, then this project and the company can be the right match for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Team Leader will be:
- You will be responsible for the management of a team fully dedicated to customer service and claims handling for a portfolio of insurance sold in the German market.
- You will be closely in touch with other team leaders and report to operations manager.
- Weekly and monthly tasks with the team and implementing actions plans for the better results.
- Monitoring of the SLAs set by the company and the % of compliance achieved each month.
- Monitoring of the KPI's set by management (productivity, quality, etc.) and management of holiday requests and sick leaves.
- Organisation of tasks and daily communication about definition of work areas, upcoming trainings, rotation of team members, ensuring compliance with defined processes etc.
- Driving performance, quality and customer experience based on data and opening and tracking tickets (if a team member has technical problems, problems with user accounts, creating new user accounts, closing user accounts).
- Supervise and participate in the selection process of the team members.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in German and fluent in English
- Spanish or French highly valued
- You have valuable years of experience in Team Leading/People Management
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Financial Institutions; Insurance Companies or Insurance Brokerages.
- You have a strong customer and business focus driven by results
- You have experience in solving complex tasks in rapidly changing environments
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Meal & transportation allowance
- Private health insurance & Gym membership
- Flexible work format
- Spearheading an exciting project with uncapped potential
- An international and multicultural environment
- Growth opportunities in a company with worldwide reputation
- Starting date: ASAP
Your future company
This European company has over 26 years of experience in personal insurance brokerage, specializing in loan protection insurance and personal pensions. With offices across Europe, including a team of around 85 people in Barcelona, they have become a prominent leader in the industry.