Swedish-speaking Business Travel Advisor (On-site, Malaga )
Are you passionate about the travel industry? Do you enjoy organising trips?
Do you want to become a top professional in the world of travel by learning to master Amadeus and GDS tools? By doing so, are you looking into building a lifetime career?
Then, a position as a Business Travel Advisor at Concentrix + Webhelp is for you!
Start a new and exciting career with us in a young, dynamic, and multicultural environment.
Join us and you will have it all! 😊
What we offer you
You will receive a 3-month complete training where you will learn to master systems like Amadeus and GDS, among others.
You will develop your communication skills and your ability to attend and solve clients' travel arrangements, in a state-of-the-art building, just 300 meters away from the beach, within an inclusive environment.
- A fair salary in Spain with a base of 19.500 Euros/year, and up to 1.600 Euros/year in bonus depending on performance
- Private medical insurance
- Relocation support, when applicable*
- Full time position with permanent contract after training, and full access to the Spanish Social Security System
- We will support you with the necessary Spanish documentation
- Paid holiday from the first year of employment*
- Spacious and modern office space in Benalmadena (Malaga)
- A wide range of discounts on sports equipment, travel, home electronics, etc. with our partners
A foothold in a company where we primarily recruit internally for management roles. We promote mobility within the company, and we currently operate in more than 70 countries around the world
For those that want to learn Spanish, Spanish classes are available 😊
* Our recruiters will explain the conditions that apply.
What you’ll experience with us
In our 24/7 corporate travel project we support B2B customers with all their travel-related queries. You will start with a 12-week training, after which you will be able to offer travellers the best solutions in complex situations - both domestic and international travel.
As a Business Travel Advisor, you will among other things:
- Make new flight/train/car/hotel reservations in Amadeus or any other tool
- Change, cancel or edit existing bookings in Amadeus or any other tool, check rules and regulations for tickets regarding cancellation/changes etc
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while keeping effective communication during conversations and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Inform customers about support options, including online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications
Whom we’d like on our team
We would like to meet people from all backgrounds, with a curious mindset and eagerness to learn. Your natural talent to help others and go the extra mile will fit perfectly with what we do. If you are an open-minded, outgoing, cheerful, and detail-oriented, we are the team for you!
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are used to booking your own travel plans online
- Have experience in customer service and/or sales or you come from the hospitality industry
- Have native level in Swedish (minimum C1), both written and verbal, and a very good level of English
- Are available to work either from 7:00 to 17:00, 9:00 to 18:00 or 12:00 to 22:00 / Monday to Sunday [Choose what fits best]
It will be an advantage if you:
- Have working experience in a customer experience service centre
Don’t meet every single requirement? We understand that, but we encourage you to apply anyway. We value diverse experiences and skills. Show us your exceptional performance, goal attainment, and self-motivation. Your transferable skills and relevant experiences matter to us.
If this sounds like you, join us!
About our office in Málaga
We are located just outside Malaga, in the beach area of Benalmadena. Malaga is the Spanish city with the best quality of life (Eurobarometer), where you can enjoy 160 kilometres of coastline and beaches, an exciting and healthy gastronomy, nature, and nightlife. Do you like sports, perhaps cycling, paddle or football? There is no better place to enjoy it, outdoors all year round!
Welcome to Costa del Sol, the Concentrix + Webhelp family and to Spain!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.