Swedish Scheduling & Back Office Representative - Remote Spain
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join our team.
You would be working on behalf of our client, a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories.
- Working on providing clients queue, schedule maintenance appointments between Field Engineers and end customers
- Communicating via phone/Email with end customers as needed
- Ensure parts ordering is done in advance to ensure job deliverables
- Coordinate with various internal departments on query resolution from Scheduling/Field/Customer/Sales (if needed)
- Scheduling Field/Customer/Sales (if needed) communication for the tasks assigned
- Keeping the customer informed about the schedule at all times and ensuring the customer is contacted in case of any rescheduling
- Registering all the customer interactions and status in CRM
- Experience in data management.
- Native/advanced level of Swedish.
- B2 level of English or higher.
- Experienced user in CRM.
- Quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in appropriate language.
- Motivation & personality for seeking customer satisfaction and resolution.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Candidates must be located in Spain.
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- Salary: 22.000€ gross/year + 1.800€ gross/year attendance bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development training).
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
- Remote work (From Spain)