Swedish Casino Host
Location: Birkirkara, Malta
Role: Swedish speaking Casino Game Host
Salary: €23,500 gross p/a plus bonusses
Shifts: Shifts, rotational 24x7 operation, 40 hrs per week (5 days of 8 hrs)
Training: full paid training provided
Relocation support: flight to Malta and 3 weeks accomodation on arrival in company apartment
Our client is a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for video streamed live casino. Inspired by the world-renowned casino in Monte Carlo, they want to bring the excitement from the live player experience into the home, using emerging technologies.
As a Casino Game Host you will be hosting online games in front of the camera and you will interact with online players and ensure they have an engaging gaming experience. If you are outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly and not shy to talk in front of the camera then this role is for you! You’ll be spending most of your working day live on camera; hosting games and interacting with players who are live-streaming the games to their devices.You will receive a full training programme in our industry leading academy where you will be taught how to lead the games as well as how to look and act in front of the cameras. An example of the games you will be hosting: Roulette, Texas Hold em and Black jack.
- Host and deal a variety of games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift (work) environment.
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Participate in table promotions
- Participate in internal and external media campaign
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live player
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in Swedish
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- Ability to work on rotational shifts including night shifts.
- Customer focussed
- Eagerness to learn and develop
Salary, Relocation Package and Benefits
The annual basic gross salary is 23,500 Euros. Apart from base salary, there are bonuses to be earned - expect to earn bonusses after approximately 3 months between 200-400 euro extra p/m.
Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to move to an English speaking country that is (nearly) always sunny. Our client broadcasts in 17 languages and there are more than 60 nationalities in their team; working for the client is a truly multicultural experience. If successful you will receive help with your relocation. There is an excellent relocation package of: the client will book your flight and they will also provide 3 weeks accommodation in a shared company flat.
Other benefits include:
- Free pick-up and drop off service during the night (23:00 PM – 7:00 AM)
- Free gym
- Free fruit / Free coffee
- Free training for the position and certification upon successful completion of the training regime
- Free workshops or work-related topics
- Relocation package
- Assistance with bank accounts and administration
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com