Suomalaiset asiakaspalvelutyöt Kreetalla - Vattenfall Energ
Join our Vattenfall Energy Advisors’ team in one of the most popular destinations in the world!
How would you feel if your office was just a breath away from beaches with crystal-clear waters? Does year-long sunshine - along with flavorful Greek cuisine - sound like an option you’d like to explore? Jump head-first into the Mediterranean experience and join our ever-growing Nordic Vattenfall Energy Advisors’ team in one of the most popular destinations in the world – Chania, Crete!
If you are fluent in Finnish and passionate about environmental sustainability and smart energy solutions, grab the opportunity and come work with Vattenfall, Northern Europe’s leader in the energy sector with more than 100 years of experience in supplying energy to industries and homes, modernizing our way of living through innovation and cooperation.
Join our mission to enable fossil-free living driving the transition to a sustainable energy system through renewable production initiatives and climate-smart energy solutions; all of this while enjoying your stay on a Greek island famous for its rich culture, fabulous landscapes and buzzing nightlife, where you will also get the chance to socialize, build your professional network, improve your communication skills and enrich your CV with notable work experience.
Be part of the change and join us in beautiful Crete!
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing Northern Europe’s leader in renewable energy solutions
- Utilize phone calls, e-mails and chats in order to provide a seamless customer experience
- Respond to inquiries about our client’s new and existing services and solutions, as well as complaints - always in a professional and timely manner
- Resolve issues of a technical nature as they arise
- Turn every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchange ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
- Enjoy your time in Crete!
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Finnish
- Very good use of English – both in written and spoken language
- Work experience in a customer support role is a plus
- An interest in fossil-free energy sources will be considered an asset
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as a problem-solving mentality
- Tech savviness & learning agility
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Chania, Crete, pick-up & drop – both at no cost to you)
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care benefits and numerous other discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is considered to be quite low, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.