Spanish-speaking Fashion Sales & Customer Advisor
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Fashion Sales & Customer Advisor to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time contract 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday 09:00-18:00
- Salary 17 900 euros gross/year + up to 1200 euros gross/year in bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you’ll experience with us
As a Sales & Customer Advisor in our team, you will:
- Take incoming customer contacts (via telephone, email, chats, or other automated alerts) and solve users’ demands, pre and post sales
- Perform outgoing contacts to follow up on sales opportunities
- Achieve sales results through an elevated customer engagement
- Act as a Fashion Enthusiastic Personal Shopper, supporting customers with suitable substitutions for out-of-stock items and/or special occasion products
- Identify potential sales opportunities from customers who contact on post sales assistance
- Be able to detect customer “needs and wants” to provide detailed guidance on available products and support them on the purchasing and payment process
- Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced Customer Service environment
- Inspire customers by continually developing knowledge of current trends and styling techniques.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Have a native or bilingual level of Spanish and advanced English
- Posses relevant Sales Experience (minimum of 1-year relevant experience in fashion retail) and ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
- Are high skilled on of sales techniques (up/cross-selling, objection handling, etc)
- Are a fashion enthusiastic, vibrant and motivated with the ability to engage, a true brand ambassador
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills with attention of detail and accuracy
- Can work under pressure and to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Can work on different tasks easily – multi-tasking
- Are customer driven and motivated to work in sales
- Can conduct effective qualification skills to ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Exceptional customer-facing and customer-care skills
- Can take ownership of and progress calls to resolution or to escalate calls to resolution.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.